MANAGING CHANGE AND TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP
Change and transformation is the only constant in this globalized world. The digital world has already caused destruction to industries and firms that are not competitive. Organizations that have performed well in the past are now struggling in this competitive world. To move forward and progress organizations must appreciate the need to have a dynamic environment with visionary leaders and a team that understand and change where adaption, flexibility is no more an exception but a norm.
This program takes participants to the heart of the problems of why organizations succeed and why some fail, with real life examples beginning with Kodak to the current dying telecommunications companies and also some intriguing USA and European examples, worldwide and in Malaysia too.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand factors leading to organizational and transformational change
- Understand why organizational change and transformation programs fail
- Understand roles of leaders in leading change and transformation
- Discover how to initiate organizational change programs
- Discover how to inspire change program across the organization
- Understand key success factors when implementing change programs
- Understand key success factors in sustaining change programs
Who should attend?
Senior Heads, Departmental heads, Managers and supervisors who are responsible for shaping business outcomes and also leading organizational change programs.
This Change and Transformational Leadership workshop focuses on the change management process required when leading organizational change. Participants will be introduced to key processes involved in leading organizational change; understand factors leading to change programs; what leaders focuses on when leading change programs; how to start and sustain change initiatives across the organization and understand pitfalls to avoid at different stages of the change process.
|Introduction||· What leaders ask of themselves when leading business
· Types of change programs
· Trigger for change programs
· Why change programs fail
· Role of leaders when leading change
|Initiating Change||· Creating the urgency for organizational change
· Assemble the change team
· Firming the change mandate
· Establishing the change vision
· Creating the change plan
|Inspiring Change||· Creating awareness and communicating the change vision
· Obtaining buy-in, beliefs and desire for change
· Executing the change plan
· Accelerating change programs
· Dealing with resistance
· Tracking, reporting & managing change performance
|Internalizing Change||· Reinforcing new habits, new norms
· Empowering organization to drive change
· Sustaining the change
· Renewing organizational energy for change
|Positive Culture||· Understanding culture
· Power of leaders
· Sigmoid Curve
This interesting program is a combination of lectures, case studies, group work and videos to bring the best in the group in understanding and practicing transformational and change management.
Duration: 2 Days