PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND MOTIVATION
Customers are getting more demanding resulting in relevant leaders having to adapt and change as “new professionals.” They say that leaders are born, not made!! While it is true that some people are born leaders, visionary leaders are born in the midst of adversity. Often, simple people who have never had a leadership role will stand up and take the lead when a situation they care about requires it. The business world is becoming very competitive and complex as expectations rise. There are more and diversified challenges, never experienced before. To manage the office efficiently requires a new look and paradigm. Change is inevitable at all levels. This program will open up your eyes on what you can do more to meet the changes expected by your customers and stakeholders.
- Develop & strengthen interpersonal skills, teamwork and confidence
- Understand and engaging in positive communication
- Discover leadership gems and fundamental traits
- Understand the “Back to basics concept.”
- Being more Customer Centric
- The importance of having a healthy & positive work life balance
- Leveraging on technology, networking & seize the opportunities of the digital era
Who Should Attend?
All Executives, Advisors and related personnel who can make a difference to the organization with these clear practical insights and practices.
It will enhance anyone who wishes to improve their leadership ability, productivity, attitude, motivation and also increase their energy levels.
A lot of deep insights reflection and best practices shared of GE, Toyota and other big MNCs with practical, fun, yet learning approach by way of dynamic presentations, videos, group work & self-assessment exercise. Personal reflection exercises will be used to enable participants to get to know themselves in relation to the group dynamics process.
Key Learning Outcomes
- How to effectively manage your job & the dynamics of change in your organization
- Staying ahead in meeting the new expectations & achieving adaptability
- How to communicate effectively to your stakeholders & create a win-win situation
- How to manage your time, team & work effectively using new approaches & stand out!!
- How to manage difficult situations in a calm and effective manner yet obtain full support.
- Cultivating a productive, efficient, conducive & motivating office environment, starts with good leadership, technology and networking which is all about YOU!!
DEFINING THE ROLE OF LEADERS TOWARDS CUSTOMERS
- Understanding the core components of LEADERSHIP towards customers
- Deliverables of “speed”, efficient usage of resources and “initiatives.”
- Customers’ expectations & the new era leader & leading by example
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION – WRITTEN AND SPOKEN
- How to get a your message effectively using HORENSO & NLP
- Understanding good business communication practices
- Pursuing excellence by building a sustainable communication climate
MANAGING SELF CHANGE, WORK LIFE BALANCE & MOTIVATION
- How to self-lead & initiate change management in the office
- Understanding how best to win over stakeholders
- Coping skills & holistic “work life balance” motivation and “future” competencies
DEVELOPING CONFIDENCE, TEAMWORK & BACK TO BASICS
- Effective problem solving skills & towards a “solution oriented culture.”
- EQ: How to handle emotions and feelings in a professional way
- Dealing with rapid digital changes, networking & leveraging on technology
MOTIVATION & GOALS
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Stay motivated with basic rules and paradigm
- Staying motivated and forming networks using NLP
- Setting Goals
DURATION: Two days